Friday, September 5, 2008

Sally. James Sally.

Bah-dump.  Bummmm.  Ba-dump, Dummm. Da-dump-ba-da-dump.

So I...subbed? at fake work today.  Which was nice, in that I got to see people that I haven't in a rather long time.  And then I joked around with uh...we'll call her Ire-ish...and err...oh, he has a name.  Watson.  So I joked around with Ire-ish and Watson, which was good times.  Watson promised to visit me at realwork--Yay!--and Ire-ish and I are now bestest friends.  I gave her a ride home and then hung out for a short, short while.  She gave me a bottle of home brewed stout.  So excited! and then we joked about being alchies and then decided that we need to brew together.

Yay!

Car up-date: no hope, though I am holding out.

Oh, and, lame as it is, shout out to Pomme!  Miss you bunches!

If only being James Sally same with a sleek car...and a license to kill.  Bwahahahaha.  **giggle**

2 comments:

Pomme said...

OMG you gave me a shout out! Yay!

Moi said...

Some crazy family drama has been happening lately. It was stuff I thought was going on but recently it was confirmed. Now along with actually knowing and bunch of other stuff was revealed. So its kind of stressful and crazy and I'm 8 hours away unable to talk with some people or simply give hugs.

Anyway, I decided after I blogged that I didn't really want it on the internet so I took it down.

In good news, I'm really excited to come home to GR!