Nothing eventful in my life as of late, aside from my newfound love, the Doctor. That's right! I have finally started watching Doctor Who.
Oh BBC, how I love you! Let me count the ways!
1. You bring me joy through Doctor Who, who, though not very attractive in Series one of the series, is delightful nonetheless.
2. You bring me glorious news that makes me giggle at how you pronounce things.
3. Your glorious adaptations of Jane Austen's corpus, recently reinvigorated. Charmed, truly.
4. Robin Hood. Need I say more?
Also, darling readers, Penni Lane gets 33 miles to the gallon. Hurrah, indeed!
3 comments:
I'm glad you found the Doctor. He is good.
I know, right? Like...how he wants to *save* everyone. I just watched the one with the nanobots or whatever that fix everyone and think that all humans have gas mask faces like in 1941 London...And he's all excited at the end "I love it when this happens! I love it when everybody lives!"
Mwaha. Welcome to the dark side.
Does this mean we can have Doctor Who parties now?
Post a Comment