Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tralalala! Cookies!

You guys, I have been super busy. With choir, school, planning a retreat for the kiddies, and cantoring, it has been a full schedule.

I started taking the bus to work on days when I don't need to be home or somewhere else right away. I really like the walk in the morning. It is about 10 minutes form the house to the bus stop, and then another 10 minutes from the stop to work. I think I am more awake when I get to work in the morning...plus I can eat more since I am doing more exercise, right?

Speaking of food, Halloween oreos are back! I love them!


Speaking of awesome food...I made cookies (which were delicious). But the point I really want to make about these cookies is that I candied my own ginger root. I started with this:



and ended-up with this:



MMMono, I know you will enjoy this:

1 comment:

Toi said...

I can't believe you made candied ginger. You are so amazing.