It has been an interesting Christmas. A lot of odd things have happened and people breaking presents rules making me feel bad--either spending too much or getting presents for people when we had agreed to refrain from buying presents...awkward.
I still love Christmas! Midnight mass at the Cathedral was the definition of AWESOME! I love the strings and the brass and the acoustics in there. Phenomenal.
In case you missed it, this is actually a pretty quality version, and the parts are linked within the video so you can move on and see the whole thing. LOVED this special.
1 comment:
I thought the special was a fun episode for Christmas. I thought Michael Gambon was *spectacular* and quite enjoyed the lack of Amy. My favorite part, however, was the end, when they showed the trailer for the new series. Have you seen it? It's awesome: Doctor in a Stetson!
Post a Comment