It makes me happy that:
**crickets**
-it is going to snow soon
It depresses me that:
-I wear the same size pants as my obese mother
-people judge me when I drink
-I can't sleep without a drink
-I remember everything from when I drink
-various people are "looking" for a guy for me and yet no such man has appeared or been mentioned
-the majority of people do not understand my sense of humor
-bff is still in Latin America
-chastity is apparently no longer a virtue
-I can't find a job
-my BMI is too low and I cannot gain weight
-my breasts are ridiculously small, even when I wear a Wonderbra
-I am depressed
-my new best friend now hates me
-BDS:II got poor reviews
-The Doctor is not real
-all I have needed for the past 3 weeks is a hug. No dice.
-sushi is so very expensive
-Diva is more of a diva than any of us could have imagined
-I cannot say what must be said face-to-face. Perhaps this is why I keep on watching friends slip away
-I continue to allow friends to slip away
-I have no friends.