Well kids, it seems that I can find something to complain about no matter what state I am in.
After weeks of trying, I finally gained my 5 (actually 7!!! so hopefully 5 will stick around) pounds! Hurrah!! The problem? I still don't fit into a pair of pants that I really like. I think at this point I am staring in the face of such ludicrousness that I must simply donate said pants to charity...or MMMono.
In other news, I inadvertently agreed to go on a date with someone. The fact that this was a date did not dawn on me until after I had given him my number, agreed on a day time and activity, and proceeded to hug goodbye and drive myself home. You would think that I would have learned by now...we'll see how this pans out...be on alert for texts requiring you to call me with an emergency. Or you could all just come and I could not even actually go on a date.
Please? I'll buy!
No comments:
Post a Comment