Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good things come...

So, I bought the trench coat in black. I ordered it online. and got free shipping. Plus $10 off because I used my store card. Plus I had a $20 off coupon. So it was $4.77. I win.

In other news, I was asked to cantor an ecumenical advent prayer service at the Cathedral. I have not served as a cantor since Baccalaureate. When RedHairMary--who cantors regularly--found this out, she looked at me in dumbfounded disbelief and said "Really?" with a tinge of loathing...as though I were stealing from her. Uh-oh. My bitch sense is tingling. I see the makings of some church choir drama.

It's just one tiny prayer service, right? It's not cause for alarm or a turf war. . .but I got the music today and it is going to pretty much be the Aussie show. Unlike mass, prayer services are apparently all Aussie all the time.

MMMMono, you and your mommy should come for moral support!

Christmas alert: I have been to 3 Tree lightings thus far. Oh the glory!

1 comment:

SleepyGirl said...

I'll come if you come to my ridiculous poetry reading! ;)