Today I went to the mall, because that is the only place NY&Co makes itself manifest. I was quickly reminded of many facets of human nature I had entirely forgotten:
1. Sunday is get all of your shit done day. But make it look leisurely, because it is Sunday.
2. Scene kids. Damn. I never knew so many people could fit into Hot Topic. I am impressed.
3. Given to their own devices, people tend to walk very, very slowly. Is it still counted as exercise if you hardly move?
It was not a total loss! I got a cute new top and a lovely pair of earrings. Jewelry was buy one get one 75% off, so I did a bit of Christmas shopping while I was at it!
And then I got hit on. Seriously? Can I not go to a public place without getting some odd comment? At least he was of age--I am reasonably certain.
And then, the best thing EVER happened. I bought Fudge. Three different kinds of it! I forgot what a fatty I am at heart. It tastes so delicious. I forgot how much sugar they jam-pack into treats like fudge. Mono, would you like some? I don't think I could possibly eat it all!
The best part of my shopping experience? The department stores are all CHRISTMAS-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh the JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!
Can my Christmas present this year be a trip to Frankenmuth? PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment