Monday, November 9, 2009

Cattle

You guys, I had an awesome weekend. Let's recap:

Thursday: Got into Chitown. Purchased for LB one last time. Went out, got drunk.

Friday: Woke up still drunk. Ate crepes and screwdrivers for breakfast. Sat-in on LB's piano lesson with an astonishingly brilliant prof. Went out. Drank this:




















Saturday: Woke up drunk. Went to lunch with Pomme. The restaurant was super cute! Turtle soup is yummy, but very salty. Also, had a mimosa and we split a coffee creme brulee. Yummm.
Had more Mimosas with LB and Emily. Dicked around, drinking various things. Went to visit Pomme in the VEHBD/get LB some new Converses. Went out. Got drunkity drunk drunk.

Sunday: Woke up feeling refreshed and lively. No, I'm serious. Everyone else was hung over. I won. Went home. Went to 7:30 Mass. Went out after Mass. Realized halfway through my third beer that I was drunk--zawhat? Likely culprit: having eaten only a granola bar and Jesus the entire day. Ordered tots--with Bacon. Delish.

In other, non-weekend related news:

I did not get the internal position. I am livid.

CADL has an opening for a business librarian. I think this was meant to be, because otherwise I will be completely out of optimism.

No comments: