Thursday, November 5, 2009

$100

Now that I have everyone's attention. . .

I am very upset with myself that I missed a day. I have been trying so very hard, too! Oh well. It is highly unlikely that I will blog whilst visiting the Windy City.

Boy/BFF/I have no idea how I have referred to him before and am too lazy to look-- made me feel loads better about life today. Some chat time was just what I needed--and he claims that he did not cheat by using my FB status. Yay for friends.

In other news, BestBossEVER! showed me this site on joy and wonder and making Aussies happy.

MMM, your latest post has inspired me to stop cheating with blogger and apply the knowledge that I learned from my own silly technology class. That's right, I had-crafted that inner-text link. I rock solid.

Must quit whilst ahead.

No comments: