Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trip highlights

To maintain your attention, bullet point formatting.

-The rental car was a Chevy Malibu with Illinois plates. Tots pretended I was from Chicago.

-The scenic drive through was nice. I love driving through mountains

-My hotel was right on the MFL subway line, which runs straight to campus. I def called it the FML line. . .

-The Drexel Dragon.


-The hotel was also right next to City Hall. I could stare at this building all day.



-The city was designed with a large number of squares as small parks and green space--each comes complete with a fountain!



-The Star Trek exhibit was half-off after 6 pm...which is when I had time to go anyway!


**Please note that it says "In Honor of Benjamin Franklin STAR TREK"

-Moi graciously hosted me for lunch on the way back. I missed Moi!

-We ate Italian Ice. I had the Mango flavor. =0)

-We stopped-in at the bike shop. Boy is quite cute and I was rather entertained by the older gentleman.

Moi, I miss busting into your apartment and just talking with you. It was way fun. Let's do it again!

1 comment:

Moi said...

It was lots of fun :)