I had super a lot of fun yesterday!
It all started with Mass. The homily was super awesome. I am starting to really like this parish. I am really getting used to sitting alone, but in this parish, it doesn't feel like I'm sitting alone. I don't know how to describe it.
Then! MMM came to visit me at work. There was much frolicking and merrymaking and we looked at the unicorn (see MMM's blog in the near future. I cannot BELIEVE that she has yet to update!!!!!!!1). Then, we went to get Starbucks after work, but were very quickly distracted by the allure of the chocolate shoppe complete with SLURPEES!!!! I had no idea that slurpees would be involved. Bwahaha.
I told Miss M about it today, and she was all about the Slurpee. The root beer flavor really clinched it, I think. Mwahaha.
Ch!pper came into work today freaking out...I asked her what was up and she asked where BestBossEVER! was (at home with a sick child) and then she was like, I really wanted to talk to him and was all not coherent. Naively I asked her what was wrong: "I think I am going to just have to quit."
Okay, bad life choice for her right now. So I sympathetically asked "Are you okay? I am sure that he would let you use some vacation time." Ugh, it was a mess. I left her in Miss M's capable hands, though, so hopefully all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment