Friday, September 11, 2009

You should be in shampoo commercials

That's what Awkward!Toby said to me the other day.

Sorry about the brief blogging hiatus--I fell and hurt my thumb, so typing and generally functioning has been difficult the past few days. Checking in AV material has been particularly awful.

Hmmm. . . I have not a date tomorrow. That should be fun.

I really have nothing to report. Sorry my life is lame. The job hunt is atrocious, so that's nothing new.

But, I did go to Celebration on the Grand to see the FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!! I flove fireworks. So. Much. Too much, really. I would drive hours to see a fireworks display. They had the crackling kind, the pop into circles kind, the kind where the ends to things...all the major standbys. They also had this super cool kind that I've never seen before (and I was in Boston this past ID4, so you know it was good). I think I shall call them firefly fireworks. They popped into a cluster of bright white spots that then darted about aimlessly for a bit before going out--like FIREFLIES!

Love!

No comments: