I got a second interview with Baker! Hurrah! Totally unexpected, but I will take it! Now, to figure out what to wear. MMM, I'm looking at you. I guess I'll go shopping while I'm out of town this weekend---for an interview...and then just some fun because I don't have to work and, let's face it, I need a vacation. All previous attempts have failed. Miserably.
Toi, if these job attempts fail, I put in an app at Last Chance College near you. That could be fun! But it's part time. Tragic.
Moi, I can't find my phone right now or else I would text you. Email it is.
Pomme--I miss you. Once I'm settled, let's find a time to be friends. Because I miss you. Plus! Trader Joe beacons me forth. Just saying.
2 comments:
"Last Chance College."
This made me laugh for about an hour. :)
I know, right? Alas, I cannot take full credit. My parents, who went there back in the day, call it that. Hee.
Post a Comment