Monday, August 10, 2009

So close, yet so not even close

There are no words for this.

Too much is going on to blog about it. I don't even understand what is going on half the time. I think I have ceased giving my attentions.

$port's last day was today. Of course, as soon as he left, the branch apparently imploded, because when I got in four hours after his shift ended, it was redonk. I'm sure in reading the previous sentence, his head became the size of a small elephant. Or maybe it was already that size. Doo doo doo.

What I know for certain: I love potato nachos. Delicious. But they have to be with waffle potato fries. mmmm

2 comments:

Toi said...

OMG. YUM. If we get together ever again, we must make these. WE MUST!

Toi said...

Do you have one more week left and then you have secured a post-graduate degree? You are amazing!