Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hungary

After much heckling, I will post.

Auntie V and I are planning to go to Hungary for Robin Hood training camp.  She's in love with Richard Armitage.  It's adorable.

I am upset with local movie theater conglomerate that now has a monopoly in town.  A student ticket used to be $5...it is now $7.  Also, they used to have the first matine cost $4.75.  No longer.

Hate.  At least they haven't cancelled the Big Screen Movie Club yet.  Cause I like getting points.

3 comments:

Toi said...

Hooray! An update!

Boo for the raised ticket prices. That's why Star Trek is the first movie I have seen in theatres in months.

Also, do you watch the BBC version of Robin Hood? Is it good? I'm thinking of trying to watch it this summer.

Moi said...

Sooo jealous! I loved Hungary. It was magical.

Hope! said...

Of course I mean the BBC America version of Robin Hood!

I own season 1 and 2. Hee.