Thursday, March 19, 2009

If you wear orange on St. Patrick's Day, they will car bomb you.

I still haven't finished this effing exam.  My brain simply does not want to.

Slept for 14 hours last night.  Whoops.  Having trouble moving today.

I'm making this later tonight, for work meeting tomorrow.

I am also entertaining the idea of making cookies...mainly because I want some.

I told my kids last week that if you wear orange on St. Patrick's Day, it is an insult to the Irish.  Someone then asked me what an Irish Car Bomb is.  I chose to tell them about the Northern Ireland strife instead of the festive drink.  Of course, I have yet to learn how to expertly craft my statements, so last night, one of my kids wanted me to explain again why if you wear orange in Ireland they'll car bomb you becasue his friend didn't believe him.

Hee.

I = Best religious ed teacher EVER!

2 comments:

Toi said...

Strawberry Shortcake sounds so yummy. It's one of my favorite dessert to eat in spring.

I should really buy standard baking supplies so I can bake at my apartment.

SleepyGirl said...

omg why do you not = blogging!?