Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A class act

Apparently, I like high brow music.

Today at work in the back room, I was listening to a selection of Arias to pick a new one to learn and I got multiple comments. I mentioned to the first co-worker to make a comment about my music selection that I was vetting a new song to learn and she just stared. It was a bit unnerving. Then she said "Really?"

I stopped mentioning that after it was clear that that reason was even odder.

To add eveidence to the point, I really like this cover. Two of my favorite instruments!

1 comment:

Toi said...

I love that video! It's so cute.
When I was doing the music meme thing for my blog, I had to skip quite a few instrumental songs that I have on my ipod. I didn't even realize I had that many. But, Doctor Who soundtracks, how happy you make me. :)