Do you have one already? Is this more like the iPad than anything else out there? How many books can it hold? I know nothing about tablets!
It is shiny. I have a 3G Kindle with a keypad. Which I love.But this is new and shiny!It has 8GB. I think it will give the iPad the biggest run, if only because Amazon has the next best brand recognition. That's enough for 80 apps, plus 10 movies or 800 songs or 6,000 books.Additionally in its favor--it is run, like the Kindles, on Wireless at the cost of Amazon. There is no additional contract for monthly internet costs.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Do you have one already? Is this more like the iPad than anything else out there? How many books can it hold? I know nothing about tablets!
It is shiny. I have a 3G Kindle with a keypad. Which I love.
But this is new and shiny!
It has 8GB. I think it will give the iPad the biggest run, if only because Amazon has the next best brand recognition.
That's enough for 80 apps, plus 10 movies or 800 songs or 6,000 books.
Additionally in its favor--it is run, like the Kindles, on Wireless at the cost of Amazon. There is no additional contract for monthly internet costs.
Post a Comment