It definitely feels like both, kids, as I am run down and exhausted, yet I cannot seem to shake the feeling that I am accomplishing nothing. That, and I do stuff like this at work:
To: CCTeachers; CCStaff
Subject: Projectors and plants
Are you experiencing a sense of emptiness in the classroom this year? Do you feel yourself gravitating unwittingly toward a non-existent object? Perhaps it is because you did not pick-up your overhead projector from the library! I have PLENTY of projectors if you have a need for such a device or will later in the year. Projectors that go unclaimed face recycling. Rest assured, the library will hold on to a couple of the very nice ones, but 14 is too many.
Do you have a green thumb? Do you enjoy nursing virtually dead plants back to life? If so, stop by the library! I have watered for the past three weeks a number of plants but that is the extent of my ability to maintain another life. If you have ever wanted a spidery/viney library plant, this is your chance. They come in "generally healthy," "nearly dead," and "are you sure it is alive?" varieties. If these are not claimed, I will plant them in front of the building, thereby ruining the very expensive landscaping.
Seriously, though, I don't know what I'll do with them. Plants seeking good home: no reasonable offer refused.
~Aussie
No comments:
Post a Comment