I haven't blogged in quite some time. Sorry, friends. At least I have a good excuse. I got an AWESOME FULL-TIME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! With health insurance. And dental.
How exciting!!
In other news, I have so much work to do in the 2 high school libraries that are now under my charge. Essentially, I have to throw everything away and buy shiny new things. Yay! I, however, have no budget to do the aforementioned and absolutely necessary thing. Oh noes.
It should be an interesting year. Brace yourselves for photo updates of what I throw away...including but not limited to 1917 National Geographic magazines and 1982 encyclopedia sets.
In other news, I have a full-time job. Also, I am made of awesome.
2 comments:
I am glad you are loving the job!!!!!
Posting is overrated anyhow!
It is! Although I have been practicing posting more, and so should yoooouuu!!!
Post a Comment