Monday, July 19, 2010

The Mastermind

My cousin is obsessed with the Meyer's Briggs test. I told him that I took it in college and he asked me what I got. Personally, I am shocked that I rattled off "INTJ" as though it was the nuclear bomb code. Frankly, I am shocked that I remembered.

He then spent the next 15 minutes discussing how I was The Mastermind and as he read through would stop and say "Oh this is totally you." and "I can see you xyz-ing".

Thanks?

In other news, I am still searching for full-time work. This sucks. I hate my life. But, at least there is some movement in my company. I might get the "Librarian" title soon. That will help immensely. A whole year after I got my degree. Why did I bust my ass to get through that again?

I am doing beaucoup travel in the next two months. Well, beaucoup pour moi. I still haven't found a Europe buddy, so I'm stuck in the states. I refuse to go abroad by my lonesome. I think if no one mans up and comes with me by the end of 2011, I will be literally forced to go by myself.

So, with travelling, I'll have more to report. Hopefully entertaining and fabulous things and not "And then my car broke".

That's all for now, I suppose.

No comments: