Friday, January 8, 2010

PO2K10

I am competing in a puzzle-off. I need to train. Moi, I wish you were in town to be my partner, because then we would rock it solid.

The Competition description:

"You and a partner race against other teams of two to complete in a small, cramped area, with an unlimited supply of orange drink. Matching outfits/sweaters/face-paint is highly encouraged and bonus points will be awarded for such shenanigans"

An unlimited supply of orange drink!!! Life is good, my friends.

I have 4 hours to complete a 500 piece puzzle with my partner. The box will have been stripped of its helpful picture of the puzzle. But, it bodes well that "Married couples working as a team will be penalized, as I assume that you spend your evenings sitting around working puzzles." Finally! Some justice in the world!

I've started a very strict training regimen, and am currently seeking the quickest way to do a puzzle. Would it behoove me to arrange middle pieces in a color spectrum while my partner works the border?

1 comment:

Moi said...

If I were in town, we would kick major ass!