So, I showed-up ready for my friend date with Erik the Swede. I was very excited.
Me: Are you ready to be my friend??!?!?!?!!!?!!?!?!
Erik the Swede: ...
Me: Yes?
EtS: ...
Me: Maybe...?
EtS: ...
Me: ...{panic sets in} Do you not want to hang out today or something?
Ets: [confused}
Me: {trying again} Are you ready to go do something?
EtS: Yes.
Me: Are you hungry?
EtS: **shrug** Sure.
Me: Well, I was thinking we can go have Indian or to a soup/sandwich place. Do either of those sound good?
EtS: Yes.
Me: Which one?
EtS: It doesn't matter. What do you want?
To be fair, the entire day was not like that. I believe that was the initial "there is no MMMMono here to serve as a buffer"--and if I say so myself, I think I handled it nicely.
In all reality, I was impressed by how verbose Erik is! Seriously. We conversated. A lot. I think MMMMono just doesn't want to share him with the rest of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment