It rained all day. This made for AWESOME sleeping weather this morning. And then I got up and had to go to work.
Boo.
I am going to a Baby Shower this weekend. They are registered at Burlington Coat Factory. Really? They're really thinking ahead by getting that summer baby a load of coats...
In other news, it has come to my attention that MMMono does not read my blog. I came to discover this as I engaged her in a conversation under the assumption that she had the necessary knowledge from said blog and she was lost and I had to verbally tell her my blog entry. Not nearly as much fun. Also, Fail for MMMono.
And now, this is officially the trashing MMMono blog. She'll never read it anyway. Go on, it feels so good!
1 comment:
I had the same type of conversation with Sleepygirl once. Apparently she is always "busy" and can't "keep up" with all of the blogs she reads. Lame.
I think you should buy the baby a fake fur cape. It will look stunning in August. :)
Post a Comment